Saturday, August 29, 2015

gothfuckers, inc.

sometimes i wonder if i'm a metaphor but for what i'm not sure- something to be forgotten. a lot of frantic, devout effort has been put into filling the voids. once my insulation is removed, i have no desire but the urge to fill said "voids". i seem unable to lose myself in anything except this act alone. and if i am to lose myself, i mustn't part from my sense of guilt. it must eat me painfully and slowly.
loneliness is a really deep hole. there probably is no bottom to it...perhaps it's just a loose particle of anti-matter floating astray in deep space. but it's who i am and all i care about. i want to co-exist with it, and peacefully- really, i do. but at the same time, i don't. this is my blindness. and being blind doesn't go away. there is no matter to it.