Thursday, September 17, 2015

all night long.

HI MY NAME IS republicandemocrat candidate. I'M FASCINATING, SO LISTEN.
ALTHOUGH YOU DON'T KNOW IT, SUCCESS IS MEASURED ON A SCALE THAT YOU ARE MEASURED ON. THE LEAST SUCCESS CAN WEIGH, OBVIOUSLY to me IS "FAILURE". THE MOST SUCCESS CAN WEIGH IS "VERY CLOSE TO PERFECT".
DUE TO SUCCESS BEING IMPORTANT FOR THE WELL BEING OF US ALL- AS THOUGH "US ALL" IS ONE ANTHROPOMORPHIZED FACE, AS OPPOSED TO A PLEXUS OF LITTLE BLINKING DOTS- PERFECT IS EVEN IMPORTANTER. THE BEST WE CAN DO IS OUTWEIGH SUCCESS IN ORDER TO ATTAIN PERFECT. WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS GRASP AT AIR BECAUSE THE HUMAN i.e, according the the united states of america (western thought) CONCEPT OF PERFECT IS FAR REMOVED FROM ITS TRUTH. WHAT IS PERFECT IS OUTSIDE OF HUMAN UNDERSTANDING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE PERFECT IS DEEP DOWN INSIDE- AN INNER-MOST LAYER; CENTRAL. ITS GRAVITATIONAL PULL IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE IT'S BEEN OVERRIDEN BY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BITTER.
THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BITTER ARE ALL OF THE PEOPLE BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE RAISED WITH ENCHANTMENTS AND GROW UP TO SEE FEEL HEAR KNOW THE WILTING OF ENCHANTMENTS SO THEY TURN TO REVENGE.

REVENGE IS THE THING THAT IS WAITING FOR YOU WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE DOESN'T GO AWAY IN ANY FORMFASHION OTHER THAN CRUMBLING. I PERSONALLY AM REALLY BITTER THAT MY ENCHANTMENTS I HELD ONTO DURING MY UPBRINGING fairy tales life in everything possibilities of stuff being nice just plain ol' nice WERE ALL LIES. BIG FAT LIES. I'LL GET RID OF THEM ALL AND I PROMISE YOU IT WON'T BE BECAUSE OF PATRIARCHY/OTHER GENDER. GENDER IS *NOT* REALLY IN AS FAR AS BEING EXAMINED GOES RIGHT NOW. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING THE PRESIDENT OF MY OWN PLANET WHICH I ALREADY AM ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M YELLING. WHEN I'M YELLING IT'S WHEN I'M CRYING ON THE INSIDE. THE THINGS I YELL ARE IN THE LANGUAGE OF JARGON (COMMUNITY-ORIENTED SPEAK AND AN ACT OF PRIDE WHICH IS GOOD NOT BAD) AND ABOUT WHATEVER FURTHER DETERMINES US- THAT WHICH DETERMINES US BEING THE STUFF I WANT US TO BE- THUS DEPRIVING US AND OTHERS OF OUR NEEDS i.e., interdependence setting a good example for the children who when they cry it's because they're confused by the confused abstracts of the adults who have no idea how blatantly abstract they are. I WILL MAKE YOU REMINISCENT OF MY FAVORITE STUFFED ANIMALS. YOU! I PROMISE TO NOT MAKE PROMISES BECAUSE AS AN ADULT I ADMIT PROMISES ARE CONSTRUCTS OF PERFECT AS THE HUMANS GO ALONG WITH IT- THAT WHICH CANNOT COME TRUE, HOWEVER, SEEMS HELPFUL TO SAY IT WILL IN THE SHORT TERM. THE LONG TERM, AS FAR AS I KNOW, MIGHT AS WELL NOT EXIST, BECAUSE I STILL BELIEVE IN MY ENCHANTMENTS. I BELIEVE IN PETER PAN. SOMETIMES I WANT TO RUN AWAY TO SANTA CLAUS. SOMETIMES I MAKE AN EFFORT TO SMILE AT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE I KNOW HOW BADLY THEY MUST FEEL ABOUT THEMSELVES I.E., DEMORALIZED DUE TO PEOPLE BEING MEAN TO THEM. IT'S VERY NICE OF ME.
I HAVE AN IMAGINARY FRIEND EXCEPT HE'S REAL NOW, KIND OF EVIL, TOO; DEPRAVED. HIS EXPECTATIONS ARE ASKING TOO MUCH E.G., PERFECT (EXACTING WITH REFUSAL TO LOOK BACK.). HE PROMISES YOU I'M TRAPPED IN A DUNGEON AND I REALLY DO NEED HEALTH CARE. obamacare IS STUPID. EVERYONE IS STUPID EXCEPT ME ESPECIALLY YOU.