Tuesday, January 19, 2016

hot fuckin' musician.

i'm a hot fuckin' musician that is going to go down with club twenty-seven if you don't crucify me now. if you don't, i'm telling you, i will be blowing my brains out. everyone around me will be forced to eat each other's genitals because i wouldn't be able to bless their food and they don't want the organs to remind them. i am beyond loved. i am worshiped. without me, there is no hope for the future.
when i need to eat i will tear you alive. my girlfriend sits wherever you want her to, and we let her know what she's allowed to do. she cannot say "no" or "stop" to anything at all. encourage the next coming with pics of yourselves with your tops off. let's get straight to the point. my girlfriend's pussy can play the guitar. the only word i know how to write without insecurity is "guitar". tumbling together, i might sound a little less human than expected, might sound a little more alive than you would believe a human being could have the potential to be.
everything is fucking guitars fucking guitars fucking guitars. i fuck my guitars regularly, they're my good girls when i want them to be and they're bad when i want 'em to be. i've got a boner thinking of doing anything that is possible with a girl who has extraordinary tits. i smother my chest with your sins. i have a sin, not gonna lie, i'm part giant monster. the giant monster is right where you want it to be. the giant monster tells me to tell you that he will purify your soul as long as he can fuck you as deeply as he can.
my girlfriend can watch. your girlfriend can watch. we can get them to fuck each other. we can even do a seance with jimi hendrix. we'll get jimi hendrix to fuck us with his tongue.