Wednesday, May 4, 2016

execution-style from the belltower.

IT HURTS BUT IT DOESN'T I'M JUST TELLING MYSELF IT DOES IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT ECHOES BUT IT DOESN'T I'M JUST TELLING MYSELF IT DOES I'M A LIAR LYING IS IMPORTANT MANIPULATION OF REALITY TAKES YOU ANYWHERE SO LONG AS YOU BREAK ITS EVERY BONE IN ITS EVERY BODY THERE'S A TELEVISION SET ON IN THE LIVING ROOM PLEASE EXPLODE ON THE COUNT OF THREE! THERE'S A TELEVISION ON UPSTAIRS IN THE ATTIC WHY IS MY FAMILY LIKE THIS BOMBS OKAY BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS
THIS GUY DOES STUFF I DON'T DO AS IF IT TAKES ZERO EFFORT TO LEARN NEW TRADES CRAFTS STUFF
THIS BOOK HAS THE WORD "BUTCHER" IN IT I NEVER USE THAT WORD WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME
I NEVER REMEMBER ANYTHING ESPECIALLY NEWLY LEARNED WORDS
NO I DON'T FUCKING COOK I HATE IT NO I DON'T DRAW NO THIS IS NOT SHOCKING I JUST DON'T LIKE ANYTHING EXCEPT IF I'M PACIFYING MY ANXIETY AND TERROR
TWEROR TERRORC HOOROD HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT I'M NOT HOOTING I'M JUST TELLING MYSELF I AM HOOOOOOOOOOOOT OKSY LET'S EXPLODE NOW COUNT OF THREE WEEEEEEEE!