Saturday, May 7, 2016

frankincense.

red
light
cutting
paper shiva
taste of smoke, bottling
of smoke
from frankincense

sheath.
in bed with the avenues
they seem to represent.
my mother is the nicest mother
on the street

dull brown concentration
non-acceptance
dye
anything you've god
all the chaos if i cannot unstick

my tongue from frozen pole,
make all else history

teeth
why bother only one get two all the more
things to shoot you

you'll learn all about being shot
and how the action is determined to
only belong to guns
needles

it is all
pit of stomach; dangerous
fruit in chinese lanterns
difference, acceptance
come

running
lipstick only for love-seek
come

my body is here
my emergence is without unless
a cure is given which must be that
which is not a shot from a gun

has something to do with lipstick, red
lipstick.
pure yelling from street preacher
ancient greek principality
disgust
do not determine my burial rituals
do not determine my
do not tell me what to do, you do not
know what it feels like

this body has been in hell and tossed around
since age
zero, old

yeller.

comforting, optimistic yellow
i feel discomfort in my chipper feel
the one who gets distracted, fucked
slashed the second the guard

is placed aside. this yellow is
dead, pretend-television- star appearing
sidereal trickster

stranger of silver heat, metal
pickings
what is made out of trees the givers

i refuse
i'm in denial
it is not the trees, the perfect
strangers untelling of

their dreams

lush green
is the end of the story

and all i care for.