Wednesday, July 12, 2017

nanny nanny poo poo.

neighborhood boys versus neighborhood girls is where
this duet is at

(newsflash, we're all gonna grow up
and fuck each other):

i could die if i wanna is how serious my illness is. you can't picture it and/or
you're just jealous is all,

jeallllllllllooooooouuuuuus.

my havin' a serious illness has got nothing to do with me not
doing my homework. just
that i don't know how to wrap my head around the

whole having to do homework thing.
anyway, i don't know how to read and instructions are stupid,
ugly bozo.

i only think in people so i'm only gonna talk about that
and only when i wanna

is how serious my illness is, a lot like PTSD.

let me introduce you to the army i've raised
in my head, conglomerate

of all the people
whose acceptance i'm desperate for (golden rule: sharks don't sleep).

here are the people that i am a matriarch of:
01. correct answer: b (the asian girl)
02. correct answer: a (the white girl)
03. correct answer: d, all of the above (the brown girl)
04. only correct answers; (the black girl)

do you see? see? look. it's me, the shaman/the anarchist, with whom
ya play jump rope

(the game at which
it doesn't matter if ya suck.
)

i have real authority, so i'm instructing you,
and it's not
uncomfortable for me: i tell ya, i'm generating
awareness. open your mind. look.

if you knew that i can't look at things 'kuz
it hurts, you'd recognize me as resilient
and wonder why
i'm not out-and-out violent.

look
you're stupid
no you're stupid, so look
la la la la
look
i'm not looking i can't hear you
look
look
i'm sayin' la la la la la la la la la though as in, "nah."
look
you're not looking really like you claim to be doing
look
look
i'm being persistent: look
look
la
look
i said, "la"
look
la

we shouldn't be doing this la la la la
i'm not listening la la la la
we shouldn't be doing this la la

la
la

i'm not listening gimme ya drrty cunt

we shouldn't be doing this
is the name of my sweetheart

i'm not listenin'
too ready for ya drrty cunt

always come back to rape don't it
is the name of my chaos' heart

la
la
la
la
la
la la la
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap clap*
*clap clap clap*